NBA 2009 Finals Analysis: Lakers vs. Magic

Written by on May 27, 2009 in Analysis, Blog, Sports - 7 Comments

Before the playoffs started, I had LA vs Cavs in the Finals. LA wins the series to much 4th quarter Kobe, Pau and Home court. Right now Magic win the series against the Cavs to much offensive fire power, Dwight Howard and Rafer Alston has held their own in the point guard match up. Magic should be up 3-0 if Lebron James doesn’t make that clutch 3 in game 2. Cavs need more scoring from role players, they can’t advance or win a NBA title with a one man band featuring Lebron on all the instruments.

Facebook Twitter Email

7 Comments on "NBA 2009 Finals Analysis: Lakers vs. Magic"

1. Gray May 27, 2009 at 6:28 pm · Reply

I hope the Cavs can win but I think it will be the Magic. Can the Magic beat the Lakers?

2. Tim May 27, 2009 at 6:31 pm · Reply

Mash, I think that the Cavs could use you as much as the Celtics could have. How much will it take for you to lace them back up?

3. Hoopiquity May 27, 2009 at 10:41 pm · Reply

I had Lakers vs. Cavs initially, too. I’m impressed to see the Magic come up in this, (they’re looking really good right now) but do you think the Cavs have a decent chance to make history to come back from 3-1 and still win this thing? As long as the rest of the orchestra comes out to play?

4. Tommy Black Ice Rolle May 28, 2009 at 3:05 pm · Reply

The Orlando Magic is the better team. Dwight Howard is unstoppable. Black Ice

5. Donald June 1, 2009 at 6:00 pm · Reply

Lebron James has been dethroned, The Orlando Magic are Eastern Champs. Lebron should have showed better sportsmanship and congratulate the winning team, but like a “BIG HEAD” he ran off the court, showing young players the ugly side of him. Great players always respect other great players. Orlando Magic champs in 6 six games, Dwight Howard finals MVP.

6. yasinaraz June 7, 2009 at 3:47 am · Reply

? love hedo . my turk . very big team turkey

7. yasinaraz June 7, 2009 at 3:48 am · Reply

? am from adana .but my soldier
    and love turkey.? love this game